Monday, January 12, 2009

I've been tagged!



I was photo tagged by my dear friend Lolli!




Here are the rules for picture tag: (It is quite fun!)


1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer


2. Select the 4th picture in the folder


3. Explain the picture


4. Tag 4 people to do the same


This is a picture of Gunnar when he was 4 1/2 just being silly! He came out of his room to play some ball (in the house, of course) and thought he'd wear a tie with his Cougar hat! One thing about it, he is always being silly. Hope that never changes!

This was a great trip down memory lane! Hope these four people take advantage of the opportunity.




I'm tagging:


Michelle


Janell


Jen & Kaia


Cailyn

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE the pic! Don't they come up with the craziest ideas sometimes? Gotta lovem' for it ")

Hope all is well with you. We haven't chatted in a while! :*(

Miller Family said...

Stacy, you gotta love their reasoning. One day when I asked Colin to get dressed for church (in the summer) he came out with wranglers, flip flops, white long sleed button up and a black tie. It worked for me, but he wasn't allowed to wear the flip flops.