Friday, February 27, 2009

Brad Paisley, Dierks Bentley Concert!

What a great night we had last night! Ashtyn, Gunnar, Tricia and I attended the Brad Paisley and Dierks Bentley (sp?!) concert in Spokane. They played for over 3 1/2 hours! What a show it was! Between Brad Paisley's cool guitars, the video screens and their personalized productions for each and every song, guest cameos, and the great music...it was one of the best shows I've ever been to. Besides seeing they joy and excitement on my kids' faces and having Gunnar experience his first live concert, I must say the highlight for me was all of Brad' amazingly cool guitars. WOW! The kids were very tired, but as soon as one of their favorite songs would come on, they'd be up, singing, and dancing! Ashtyn took her camera, as mine was much too big to pack in and wait in line with. And, we got it ready to go only to turn it on and get the message "Replace the Battery!" Ahhh...you'll have to settle with our lovely cell phone pictures! A little frustrating for the scrapbooker in me! :) It truly was a night we'll all remember for a long time to come!

Mr. Bentley singing one of his many hits!

Gunnar, Ashtyn and Tricia waiting for Brad Paisley to start playing!

If any of you have been to this concert, or plan to go, tell me...was Allison Krause really there?! There are many opinions on this one. Let me just say, the video imaging was incredible!

A very tired Ashtyn taking in the show!


Gunnar enjoying some of Brad's great humor in his songs and production!

If you get a chance to see this show, take it! You won't be disappointed.
(Once again, I apologize for the terrible photography!)

3 comments:

Miller Family said...

Oh wow! That looks like it was a lot of fun! What a great evening with your kids. They will always remember this concert.

Lolli said...

Brad Paisley is a hoot! Sounds like fun times!! Are you hitting Taylor Swift in May?

Norm and Barb Aune said...

I met Dierks Bentley in 2003 (my first "retired" job) as I worked as a driver for the Puyallup Fair. Nice guy. Spent time back stage with him before and after his gig. But I did not drive him. I was assigned to another performer on the rise - Gary LeVox of Rascal Flatts.