Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy 60th Birthday, Grandpa!

Happy Birthday, Grandpa!


Gunnar, Ashtyn, Myles, Grandpa, Abree, Gage and Rylee
(Missing was Austen)

My dad celebrated his 60th Birthday on April 8. As is tradition, the celebration included dinner and birthday cake! It worked perfectly that we could join everyone. What a fun evening it was! I feel so lucky to live close enough to be able to participate in most of the family events.
Yeah for my kids!
Getting ready to blow out candles!



Make a wish...with lots of little help!

My dad with his parents and sister!

Thank you, Dad/Grandpa, for being such a wonderful dad/grandpa! You are a caring and giving person. We are so lucky to have you in our lives to be a role model and friend! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Lolli said...

Tell your dad "Happy Birthday" from me. He looks GREAT!!