Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our Sweet Gage!

It is so hard to believe that our sweet little Gage is already 3 1/2 months old! He's a mama's boy and doesn't like it when I get too far away. Therefore, he helps with laundry, meals and much more!


Gage has the best smile! He will just turn it on to anyone who will talk to him. Look, I have a blue eyed boy...all the other kids have brown eyes. Grandma Joleen is thrilled to get another blue eyed baby.

And, Gage likes to talk. He just jabbers away...and drools!


Mom where are you! He will just be smiling away, and as soon as I get behind the camera he becomes very concerned.



Our little blessing is growing way too quickly. He is still a little fussy, but his dad says it is because his skin is stretching so quickly with fat rolls! Can't wait for his 4 month check-up to get an official weight. He is now wearing 6-9 month clothes. Sure wish I could freeze time!





1 comment:

Lolli said...

Stacy...I want to squeeze that little guy!! He is so darn cute. I can't believe I never made it to see him this summer. I am going to have to take a little road trip to see you and your cute kiddos. It's crazy how time flies. I miss you bunches!!!!!