Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tag!




I was tagged by Lauryn!



Name: Ashtyn Mae

Age: 10

Nicknames: T, Beep, Ashers, Ya-Ya (Abree's name for me), Sissy

Favorite Activities: Basketball, volleyball, soccer, Cougar basketball, riding horses, roping, branding, showing steers, Kids of Faith

Favorite Foods: corn on the cob, bbq ribs, donuts, red grapes, ice cream, Kit Kats, Butterfinger, steamed clams

Least Favorite Foods: teryaki dippers, apricots

Favorite Music: Our Song (Taylor Swift), Eye of the Tiger, Go to Heaven (K. Chesney), Picture to Burn (T. Swift)

Toys: my horse, MP3 Player, cows, basketballs, Gage

Books: Series of Unfortunate Events #1..don't like reading much...shhh, don't tell my teacher!

What Makes Me Happy: brownies, friends, my horse, my family, camping

What Makes Me Sad: being away from family and friends, hearing Gage cry, selling my animals at the fair (until I get the check!), when G'ma & G'pa go to California
Tag: Christa (Brooklyn), Brandy (JP & Karly), Kirk :)



2 comments:

Lolli said...

Hi Ashtyn!!! Mmm...I love corn on the cob, ribs and donuts too! You are lucky to have the "one-of-a-kind Gage" toy. My girls would love one of those!! Tell your mom to take a road trip to Prosser to see Lolli. (Shhh...don't tell her I told you to say that. It's our little secret okay? ;)

Norm and Barb Aune said...

This is so cute. Fun!

Keep up the good work.

Uncle Norm